For forty years, Roger Burke Jewelers has been providing high quality service for you and your jewelry needs. From basic polishing and repair work to restoration, we take great pride in making your pieces look their very best. For Peoria jewelry repair, we are tough to beat on price, service and quality. The list of services we provide is always growing, but you can count on us for these:
- Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
- All prong work (including retipping and replacing prongs).
- Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave’ set and bright cutting).
- Finishing (including plating, enamel/epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish and florentine finish).
- Chain repairs/soldering (including advanced chain repair, basic chain repair, chain braiding with soldering, jump ring solder and charm soldering).
- Clasp repair (including spring rings, fish hook, box clasp, lobster claw, box clasp and barrel clasp).
- Pearl repair (including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl).
- Engraving (including simple ring engraving and engraving setup).
- Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion).
- Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
- Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
- Miscellaneous (including fabrication, gold testing and diamond testing).
- Watch repair (including watch link removal, battery replacement, crystal replacement/repair and rebuilding movements).
- Custom design work
Roger Burke Jewelers also offers a suite appraisal services. With 3 certified gemologists on staff, you can rest assured that your appraisal will be fair, just and certified. If you intend to add your jewelry to your homeowners insurance or your estate, you must have it appraised. For an overview of what you should look for and expect in an appraisal, this article offers a lot of great tips. If you need Peoria jewelry appraisal, look no further.